Following the most recent meeting (7/3/16) of the Capricorn Coast Resident and Ratepayers Assoc. Inc., the general discussions mainly centred upon the upcoming Council Elections. We commend the various election forums presented and appreciate the answers provided by the candidates, however most answers provided an insight into individuals plans and or wishes.
We have formulated a list of questions that should be directed to current elected officials, so their constituents may have a better understanding of how the current Council answers the general public’s’
questions raised. Our list should go some way to clarifying questions raised on past performances and not future promises.
List of current questions to ask Council 10/3/16.
Prepared by: Capricorn Resident and Ratepayers Assoc Inc.
1. What is the current debt level of Council?
2. How does Council record personal injuries sustained on Council
3. With regards to Question 2 are these figures available?
4. Who ultimately accepts responsibility for allowing the Keppel
Kraken and other Council installations to be
constructed without adequate shade and use of dangerous materials?
5. Currently what is the Council cost to ratepayers in completing
repairs to Statue Bay?
Any responses or answers received will be published on our Facebook page or website.
(Forwarded to Cap Coast Mirror 14/3/16)